BUILD YOUR DREAM HERE
YOUR ADVENTURE AWAITS
We try and make the build process straight forward. The process can be done a couple of ways. You can either come to us with your list – like a build your own pizza or you can start with one of our base specs and much like ordering a Hamburger you can add lettuce and remove pickles.
The important thing to remember is this is your build – we are here to guide you and offer advice but ultimately the vehicle has to serve your needs.
Below are our Core Specifications on our most popular builds – these are suggested starting points.
TOYOTA HILUX SR DUAL CAB CHASSIS – MANUAL
- Federally Approved GVM Increase to 3500KG
- TJM XGS Suspension Upgrade
- Alloy Wheel Upgrade – Set of 5
- All Terrain tyre Upgrade – Set of 5
- TJM T13 Outback Bull Bar
- TJM Side Rails and Steps
- TJM Airtec Snorkel
- Driving Lights – Lightforce HTX or TJM 215 LED
- Rhino Rack Backbone and Platform
- Hayman Reece X Bar Tow Bar
- Rambler Decal Pack
- Spinifex Manufacturing Steel Tray Body
- UHF Radio – GME XRS370 or Uniden UH9080
- TJM Dual Battery Tray
- TJM DC DC 25 Amp Charger
- 100AH Deep Cycle Batter
- Ciga Socket on tray headboard
- Ceramic Window Tint
- Raptor Coat to Side Step Tread
- Raptor Coat to Tray Floor
- 4490 GVM Upgrade (Suitable for LC200 or Patrol)
- Superior Engineering Coil Conversion Kit (Suitable for 79 Series, Hilux, Ranger)
- Superior Engineering 4 Inch Suspension Lift (Suitable for 200 Series, Hilux, 79)
- DWIZ Track Correction Diff – Suitable for 70 Series Cruisers
- Hydraulic Brake Booster Upgrade -Suitable for 70 Series Cruisers
- Brake Upgrade – Upgraded Disc and Pads
Rambler Vehicles and its products are not in any way associated or connected with, nor endorsed by Toyota. The aftermarket parts and accessories used in Rambler vehicles are not Toyota genuine parts.